Wanda has lived in the Middle Tennessee area all of her life. She grew up in East Nashville (Davidson County), and lived there until she graduated from college. She then moved to Sumner County (Hendersonville and Gallatin), and has lived there ever since.
Wanda's love for Real Estate started at an early age, and it ended up not only being her love but her hobby as well. When it comes to Real Estate, you need to have an agent who ENJOYS what she does and never feels like it is a JOB. What does this mean for you? It means that Wanda will take the time to listen to your needs and desires. It means that she will try her utmost to please you as her client, be responsive to your questions and concerns, and work tirelessly to make you a SATISFIED customer. Best of all, Wanda will become a life-long friend. Now isn't that what you REALLY want in a Realtor?
- Active member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Active member of the Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Active member of the Sumner Association of Realtors (SAR)
If you are a Seller...
- Your home will be marketed, not just listed!
- Your home will be marketed as part of my innovative "Every Day Until It's Sold" program.
If you are a Buyer...
- You can be assured that you will be exposed to all the homes in the area that are in your price range and meet your needs.
- You will have representation from the first time you see your new home, through negotiations, the escrow process, close and after.